Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a Malat security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you would like to return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our “Customised Items” and “MALAT BOX “section below for further information or contact Customer Service for assistance.
You can return the products by packaging the relevant products securely and sending them to MALAT after correctly submitting the Return Request Form. If you are registered user you can find the Return request form in “ My Account “ Section. If you are not registered user you can find the return request form here Request Return.
Final Sale items will have a noted “Item is Not Eligible for Return” on the product page, as well as within your checkout window and your confirmation email. Items purchased from Sale are also not eligible for return or exchange.
Your returned item must arrive at the MALAT head office no later than 14 days after your delivery date.
Once your return has been received and accepted by MALAT team, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package can check the status in My Account under ‘Returns & Refunds’. If you choose, we can issue your refund as MALAT credit; the amount will effortlessly apply at checkout the next time you shop with us.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.
Please keep in mind that although customized items have an approximate 2 – 4 weeks lead time before they are ready to be shipped to you, payment will be taken shortly after you submit your order.
For any return or cancellation requests, MALAT reserves the right to offer a store credit. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Unfortunatly You may not return any MALAT BOX you receive. If you have concerns about the box you have received or any of the products in it, please email Malat customer car using this link: malat customer care contact link.